EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TEST FREE – EQ TEST FREE ONLINE
WHAT IS MBTI?
MBTI is an acronym of Myers – Briggs Type Indication. This method uses variety of multiple choice questions to analyze psychology, characteristics as well as the way people aware of the world and the way to make a decision.
Each of us have our own traits and characteristics that make our different from the others. The question is how much you understand yourself in order to perform your strength best? Let’s find a MBTI test to find out your answer.
MBTI emphasizes the differences between people, and answer the question of why each of us have different characteristics. MBTI test is build based on psychology, so it has a high accuracy and become more and more popular today. It help people have a clear understanding about themselves and people around them as well as find the most suitable job for them. There are many kinds of MBTI test with 70 or 72 questions. However, the test with 76 questions is the most accurate test.
MBTI BASED ON 4 CRITERIA:
Extroversion and Introversion:
These are two opposite tendencies which illustrate the way a person react with outside world.
- Extroversion: direct to outward including activities, people and things.
- Introversion: direct to inside including thinking, conception and imagination.
Sensing and Intuition:
This group shows the different ways to receive information from outside.
- Sensing of our brain pays attention to images, sounds, tasting, which are from 5 senses of human. They classify, arrange and record details of occurring events. They also provide information of the events in the past.
- Intuition of our brain have responsibility for researching, interpreting and creating models from the recorded information, as well as arranging those models and connecting them. It helps our brain evaluate possibilities in the future.
Thinking and Felling:
In MBTI test, this is an opposite trend of the way people make a decision and choices.
- Thinking: our brain analyzes information objectively, finds the basic truth or principle to be applied and then makes a logical decision.
- Feeling: a decision is made by weighing what people care about and the points-of-view of person involved in a situation.
Judging and Perceiving:
- Judging: approaching outside with advanced plan, organizing, preparation, decide and get the results clearly.
- Perceiving: approaching outside naturally, finding methods to adapt with situations, accepting new challenges, and accepting to change plans.
From the above 4 criteria, we have different 16 characteristics in MBTI test. Name of each group have 4 letters, represents for 4 criteria to classify.
Extroversion – Introversion
Sensing – Intuition
Thinking – Feeling
Judging – Perceiving
Each category of 4 groups combines together makes the different 16 group in MBTI test:
like theory and believe that everything can be analyzed and improved, so they don't care about the real world and other practical things - they think it is less exciting compared to ideas or the pursuit of knowledge.
are quick-minded and unique, which gives them a great advantage in debates, academia, and politics, but they also tend to do very well in many other areas that require the willingness to challenge existing ideas and organize many arguments.
are people of the principles, traditions, stability, and they feel the need to engage with something - it can be a family, a community or some other social group; so they like the "organization" of other people and make sure that they will abide by traditional rules or given by competent people.
are often considered to be very clever and mysteriously confusing, so they often radiate confidence, based on their vast repository of knowledge including many different areas and areas.
are often considered calm and reserved, however, the fire and passion inside them are great, unlike other types of personalities, they are really affectionate and compassionate.
is the most selfless kind of personality, therefore they often seek careers in academic, medical, social work or counseling; they also shine in administrative and office positions, or even in somewhat unexpected areas such as interior design.
is a type of personality that has great influence because they are often very charismatic and eloquent, take care of people sincerely, easily communicate their ideas and opinions to people around them.
are often very curious, idealistic and quite mysterious because they seek meaning and are really interested in the motives of others, so they find life is vast and there are many complex riddles in where everything is connected.
is the most popular personality type, they are truth-oriented, respect the facts, and tend to absorb a lot of information and remember them for a long time.
possess many interesting traits, often very rational and logical thinking, but can also surprise people by suddenly becoming more spontaneous and enthusiastic.
are often referred to as the most spontaneous and unpredictable of all introverted types, so their dominant feature is variability.
are very collective, spontaneous, straightforward, love to act and always jump right to the core of the problem, so they don't like theoretical debates or thinking about the future - they just focus on the present moment and put all their efforts on the things they like.
CHECK YOUR MBTI PERSONALITY NOWI AM READY!