INFP – MEDIATOR
Some featured traits of an INFP:
- Have a strong value system.
- Care for other people.
- A server, always put other people’s needs over their needs.
- Faithful, integrity and contributed to social.
- Towards the future.
- Creative and inspire people.
- Comfortable, except when 1 living principle is broken.
- Sensitive and complicated.
- Do not like working in detailed and in procedure.
- Weird and personal, separate from the crowd.
- Good at communicating by texts.
- Like working independently and be able to have difficulties when working in group.
- Highly evaluate truly and sincere relationships.
- Desire to be recognized and high evaluated for who they are.
The occupation list below is expected to be most suitable for an INFP. This list is just a reference, not a detailed list. So there is no commitment whether they can be suitable with you or not.
Some suggested occupation for an INFP:
- Consultant, community server
- Teacher, professor
- Business administrator
- The Hail Mary
- St. John: apostle that Jesus Christ loves most
- William Shakespeare: the greatest English playwright
- Julia Roberts: famous actress