HILLARY CLINTON - 140[BILL CLINTON]
The IQ test developed by psychologist William Stern in the early 20th century is the standard measure of human intelligence nowadays.
According to the IQ scale, the average IQ score of majority of people just around 100. A person with 115 – 130 IQ test high range scores is marked as “highly intelligence”, 130 – 145 is considered “superior intelligence” while anyone who get above 145 is “supremely gifted”.
You can find some famous people such as scientists, presidents and even actors have high IQ scores. Among of them, Hillary Clinton’s IQ is considered at a genius score of 140.
Hillary used to be a Secretary of State in the Obama administration. In 2016, she made a second presidential run and became the first woman to be nominated for president in the US. Although she had most votes, she didn’t win the election. So she decided to be a self – described “activist citizen” in 2017.
HILLARY CLINTON’S IQ HELPS SHE ACHIEVED BIGGEST THINGS
2. Helped provide millions of children with health care.
3. Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed.
4. Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights”.
5. Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad.
6. Helped expanded health care and family leave for military families.
7. Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.
8. Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced.
9. Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket.
TEST IQ HERE: http://bit.ly/2sbW6t7