MICHELLE OBAMA - 120Michelle Obama IQ score is estimated around 120, which is considered as above average IQ and in top 14% of the population in the world. Some of the conclusion for Michelle Obama IQ is like: “Although First Lady Michelle Obama is black, and these tend to score low on IQ tests, Michelle shows two major signs of intelligence. She has a brilliant husband, and she’s super tall. Both the IQ of one’s spouse and one’s own height are positively correlated with IQ.”
READ HILLARY CLINTON IQ AND HER 9 BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (born January 17, 1964) is an American lawyer and writer who was First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, and is the first African-American First Lady. Raised on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School, and spent her early legal career working at the law firm Sidley Austin, where she met her husband. With Michelle Obama IQ, she subsequently worked as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago and the Vice President for Community and External Affairs of the University of Chicago Medical Center. Barack and Michelle married in 1992 and have two daughters.
Obama campaigned for her husband's presidential bid throughout 2007 and 2008, delivering a keynote address at the 2008 Democratic National Convention. She returned to speak at the 2012 Democratic National Convention, and again during the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, where she delivered a speech in support of the Democratic presidential nominee, and fellow First Lady, Hillary Clinton.
As First Lady, Obama became a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity and healthy eating, and a fashion icon.
Here are some highlights of Michelle Obama as First Lady of the United States in an Oprah’s interview:
- Michelle Obama is one of America’s most popular US First Ladies ever.
- She regularly polls alongside icons like Eleanor Roosevelt and Jackie Kennedy.
- On election night, Michelle went to bed before knowing the results.
- She and Barack intend to ease the transition of power in whatever way they can.
- A quick note on aesthetics.
- Michelle’s excited to be done with this job.
- They discussed the legacy of openness and inclusion she brought to the White House.
- She got through the past eight years by “being a grown up”.
- Sasha and Malia are essentially Katie Holmes in acclaimed 2004 film First Daughter.
- She has no intention to run for office.
- Barack made a surprise cameo, was charming as F.
- Michelle and Oprah made plans to go glamping.