BARRON TRUMP - 146
What is BARRON TRUMP IQ Score? 11 things to know about him
Barron Trump IQ score is estimated at 146, which is considered as a genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world.
Maybe you are interested
--> What is Donald Trump's IQ
--> What is Melania Trump's IQ
Barron William Trump (born March 20, 2006) is Donald Trump's youngest child and his only child with Melania Trump. He is of German and Scottish descent on his father's side and Slovenian descent on his mother's side. In May 2006, Barron Trump received the Christian sacrament of baptism at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.
Barron Trump has been trying his best not to get too much attention since his father, Donald Trump, was elected president for January 20, 2017. But the public gradually became more curious about what he really was when he started to become a teenager. The fact proves that with an IQ of 146, Baron Trump could be smarter than anyone we think of.
The three most recent presidents are Obama Obama, Bush and Mrs. Clinton - are parents to daughters. While other presidents since the time of John F. Kennedy (who served from 1961 to 1963) have had sons who were adults living outside the White House.
1. Barron Trump was the first boy in the White House after more than 50 years since John F. KennedyBefore Barron Trump, the last boy in the White House was John F. Kennedy, more than half a century ago. Because John F. Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, after his father was elected, he was very young during his father's term while Barron Trump was 10 years old when his father was elected. He had an impressive resume even before he was a teenager.
2. Barron Trump attended some of the best schools in the USHe spent part of his time studying at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School, a school worth nearly $ 50,000 per year on the Upper West Side in New York City. And when the 2017-2018 school year began, Barron Trump enrolled at St. Andrews Episcopal School in Potomac. The school was originally founded in 1764 and was proud of its famous alumni including author Moby Dick Herman Melville and actress Buffy the Vampire, Sarah Michelle Gellar.
He was the first child of a president to do that. In a statement, Melania praised the school for its diverse community and commitment to academic excellence.
3. He is multilingual
4. Barron Trump has been raised by his mother, not by a babysitterUnlike most first children, Melania Trump decided she wanted to raise her son without the help of nannies, which gave Barron Trump a mother-son relationship that many first children do not have. Parents have a serious developmental and emotional impact on their children, especially their social development and the ability to interact well with others. Melania Trump has told Parenting.com, “I am a full-time mom; that is my first job. The most important job ever.”
5. Barron Trump is very neat and tidyWhen he was in an elementary school, like every other kid, Barron liked to play with "cars and helicopters". Melania told Parenting.com about Barron's favorite aesthetic, "He likes clean and white" (this is clearly different from Trump's preference for gilding things). Melania added that Barron liked to paint on the wall when he was young, "Since he has his own floor, he can draw those things on his living room and his own walls."
6. Barron grew up using caviar on his skinMelania told ABC News in 2013 that she applied Caviar Complex C6 to her young son every night after bathing. The moisturizer was part of a short-lived skincare collection, which was briefly sold at QVC and Lord & Taylor.
7. He is influenced by his half-siblings
8. Melania Trump said that her son reminded her of Donald Trump
Though there's already a Donald Trump, Melania told ABC News in the same 2013 interview that she refers to the youngest Trump as a "mini Donald".
9. Barron Trump does not use TwitterAs everyone knows, Twitter tends to get the Trump family - especially the president - into trouble. Fortunately, Barron Trump has stayed away from popular social media websites - at least so far.
Barron Trump has a great interest in sportsThe First Lady spoke at a forum at Liberty University in November 2018, an organization founded by Jerry Falwell in Lynchburg, Virginia, which was vital in defending Donald Trump's support of the right of religion. She shared a few details about her family's life in the White House. She shared that Barron does not use any social media, and he "loves all sports".
In addition, Melania told Parenting.com that Barron likes to play golf with his father and often builds cities and airports with Legos to play.