NATALIE PORTMAN - 140Natalie Portman IQ score is 140. This IQ is considered as a gifted person and in top 2% of the population in the world.
MADONNA IQ SCORE AND 20 INTERESTING FACTS
Natalie Portman was born in 9 June 1981. She is an actress with dual American and Israeli citizenship. Her first role was in the 1994 action thriller Leon: The Professional, opposite Jean Reno. She was later cast as Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
Born in Jerusalem to an Israeli father and American mother, Portman grew up in Jericho, New York from the age of three. She studied dancing and acting in New York, and starred in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace while still at high school in Long Island. In 1999, Portman enrolled at Harvard University to study psychology, alongside her work as an actress. She completed a bachelor’s degree in 2003. During her studies she starred in a second Star Wars film and opened in New York City’s The Public Theater production of Anton Chekhov’s The Seagull in 2001.
With Natalie Portman IQ, it’s obvious that won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Academy award for starring in the 2004 drama Closer, appeared in Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith the following year, and won a Constellation Award for Best Female Performance and the Saturn Award for Best Actress for her starring role in the political thriller V for Vendetta (2006).
Natalie Portman is not just a Hollywood actress who won an academy award for the movie “Blackswan”,she is also a genius with her IQ score. Here’s a look at some amazing facts about Natalie Portman:
- Natalie Portman was born as Neta-lee Hershlag in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Natalie Portman IQ score is 140.
- She co-authored 2 research papers that were published in scientific journals.
- She graduated from Harvard University with an A.B. in Psychology in 2003.
- She holds dual citizenship of Israel & United States of America. She lives in Paris.
- She can speak English, Hebrew, Spanish, French, German and Japanese fluently.
- She doesn’t own a TV however, she watches shows like “Transparent’ and “Broad City” on the computer.
- Natalie Portman shaved her hair for the role in “V for Vendetta” and worked with a voice coach for English accent showing that she will do anything for her passion.
- Natalie missed the premiere of her movie “Star Wars: Episode 1 — The Phantom Menace”, so she could study for her high school final exam.
- Natalie has been taking ballet classes since the age of 4, which helped her prepare for her role in “Blackswan”,
- Natalie is a vegetarian since the age of 8. She read the book called “Eating Animals” in 2009 to become a committed vegan. She came back to vegetarianism after discovering her pregnancy followed by coming a vegan again after Aleph’s birth to revert back to vegetarianism again.
- Dancing and diving are her favorite hobbies.
- She was discovered at the age of 10 at a pizza parlor.
- She made her debut at the age of 13 in the film “Léon: The Professional”.
- Natalie Portman and Britney Spears hosted a new year party in 2003 with 40 of their closest friends at Manhattan’s Hudson Hotel.
- Natalie gave audition for the “William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet” for the role of Juliet, but the role was given to Claire Danes because producers thought she was too young to star opposite Leonardo Dicaprio.
- The band “Team Sleep” has a song named “Natalie Portman”.
- Natalie’s favorite food is tofu and black beans.
- Natalie Portman’s rib injury in the movie “Blackswan” was real.
- She served as the youngest member of “61st Annual Cannes Film Festival” .